Land and Estate Management
Boulton & Cooper Stephensons are able to deal with all aspects of the management of agricultural, residential and commercial property. We operate an RICS Regulated property management system, and this enables us to provide complete day-to-day management or any combination of the services listed below;
- NEW TENANTS - Helping you find new tenants through advertising, interviewing, selection, credit checks and signing the right documents.
- RENT COLLECTION - Collecting rents when due and providing written statements promptly with payment direct to your bank; Boulton & Cooper Stephensons operate an audited Clients' Account system which safeguards your money.
- RENT REVIEWS - Sending out notices to review rent when due and negotiating a settlement with tenants; preparing statement of case for arbitration in case of dispute, and representing the client at a hearing.
- REPAIRS AND IMPROVEMENTS - Carrying out farm and property inspections and reporting to clients; obtaining estimates for work and supervision of the contract.
- RELEVANT LEGISLATION - Helping clients keep up to date with new developments and changing legislation.
- OVERSEAS LANDLORDS - Our management system allows us to email monthly statements if required. We can also produce an annual summary for tax purposes.